Replacement Up-Pipe (Driver Side) for GM '17-'21 PPE Exhaust Manifold
GM trucks equipped with the L5P diesel are a modern marvel of engineering and design. They are a winning combination: a powerful workhorse, with low emissions, and great styling. Unfortunately, they have been outfitted with undersized, restrictive stock up-pipes.
Now you can upgrade the L5P to achieve higher-flow by bolting on PPE OEM-Length Replacement High-Flow Up-Pipes. These direct replacements have a 46% larger flow area over stock, which results in a deeper-breathing power-plant, while maintaining the mandated Federal emissions standards of stock.
The PPE OEM-Length Up-Pipes are manufactured from 11-gauge 304 stainless steel. These new Up-Pipes include the superior PPE internally sleeved bellows, also manufactured from 304 stainless steel.
This system is engineered to take the abuse of high temperatures and high pressures, while promoting increased exhaust flow and lower EGTs. A superior product for your modern marvel.
GM Duramax L5P 2017-2021
- Works with PPE L5P Performance Exhaust Manifold
- 46% larger flow area over stock
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Manufactured from 11-gauge, 2-inch outer diameter 304 stainless steel tubing
- 304 stainless steel, internally sleeved bellow
- Stainless steel gaskets included
- Faster turbo response
- Lower exhaust temperatures