Premium High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter
Offering more than double the surface area of a conventional oil filter, the PPE Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter is just what your engine oil needs to stay cleaner, longer.
Specially engineered, accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media achieves superior filtration to catch and hold minute dirt and debris down to 5 microns. A typical OEM-quality oil filter removes about 72% of particles in 8 to 10 micron range
With twice the surface area, twice the filtration and twice the filter life of conventional filters, the PPE Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter is your number one choice for superior oil filter performance.
Application: 2001-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax
- Direct replacement for the stock oil filter - no adapter!
- High-efficient 5 micron filtration
- Bypass is 10 PSI over OEM
- Filter increases oil capacity by one quart
- 900 sq. in. of accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media
- Perforated metal core and spiral-wrapped adhesive secures filter media
- 13/16-16 UNF threaded baseplate with 120% larger passages
- Twice the surface area, filtration and filter life
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils
- Nominal Rating is 5 Microns
- Absolute Rating is 25 Microns
Product dimensions: 10.75" x 4.375" x 4.375"
Replacement for PF2232. Check product dimensions to ensure your application has proper clearance.
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.5" x 4.5" x 10.5"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov