Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter 2019-2021+ GM Silverado 1500 3.0L (AC Delco PF66)
The OEM PF66 filter comes up short with 133 square inches of filter media with a 25-30 micron filtration rating. The simple leaf spring design to secure the oil seal loses tension and can lead to dirty oil blow-by. It also doesn't come with an integrated magnet to help protect your engine from ferrous metal particles.
The PPE upgrade has superior filtration down to 10 microns and 188 square inches which equates to 41% more specially engineered media than the stock filter. A perforated metal center core provides media support. Blow-by is eliminated by a stiff coil spring for a tight seal. This filter upgrade also includes an integrated magnet to catch ferrous metals, a silicone anti-drain-back valve prevents dry starts, and a 30% thicker base plate features 29% larger passages for higher flow.
Choose the superior upgrade when it’s time to change your PF66 stock filter. Choose PPE.
Application: 2019-2021+ GM Silverado 1500 3.0L
- Filtration down to 10 microns
- 41% more premium filter media than stock
- 30% thicker threaded baseplate with 29% larger oil passages
- Silicone anti-drain-back valve
- Perforated metal core reinforces filter media
- Stiff coil spring increases oil seal pressure to prevent the passing of unfiltered oil (blow-by)
- Integrated internal magnet catches ferrous metals before they do harm
- Superior flow and filtration over standard filters
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov