Internal Oil Cooler Delete Kit GM Duramax 2001-2016 (114001000)
Designed for high performance Duramax engines that require remote oil cooler and filtration solutions. Popular for hot rod, marine and race applications that require larger less restrictive cooler/filter systems. Compact design adds additional clearance for tight engine frames.
Applications: 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax engines
- Machined from billet aluminum with hard-anodized black finish
- Uses existing factory oil-cooler mounting bolts
- #12 ORB port, -16AN (1 inch) oil inlet/outlets
- 1/8 inch NPT oil temp sender port (measures oil temp entering block)
- Includes Engine Coolant Bypass Adapter
Use with Coolant Tube Kit (114001050)and Remote Filter Mount (114002000)
Recommended to use with -16AN (1 inch) hose for maximum flow.
* Note: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES THAT MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR HIGHWAY OR OFF-ROAD USE.
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.8" x 2.5" x 1.5"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov