Engine Oil Pan - Heavy-Duty Deep Cast Aluminum - 2019-current Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra with 3.0L Duramax
This new deep pan is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum alloy and holds an additional two quarts of oil. More fluid increases thermal stamina which helps promote longer service life. We’ve added machined grooves to the outer surface of the pan to increase the effective surface area and maximize thermal performance.
The factory drain plug port is located below the bottom of the pan and about half a quart of dirty oil remains which immediately contaminates your fresh oil with sludge and ferrous metal. PPE solves that filthy problem with a flat, angled bottom, and a drain plug port engineered below the bottom surface of the pan to ensure a complete drain.
A 1/8-inch NPT port is tapped and plugged into the side if you want to run an optional temperature sensor. We've also included a high-power Neodymium magnet equipped, billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug, This powerful plug pulls ferrous particles out of your oil before they damage your internals.
2019-current Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra with 3.0L Duramax
- Increases oil capacity by 2 quarts
- Designed to achieve a complete oil drain
- Gussets provide extra support to flange and increase overall robustness
- Outer machined grooves increase the effective surface area and maximize thermal performance
- CNC machined inner flange grooves promote a complete seal
- High-power Neodymium magnet equipped hardened billet stainless steel drain plug with copper gasket and safety wire provision
- Tapped and plugged 1/8-inch NPT port for optional fluid temperature sensor
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Available in Raw and Black finishes