Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan - GM Allison 1000/2000/2400 series
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Allison Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-quality aluminum for strength and optimal heat dissipation. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4 inch external cooling fins reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPE’s exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new deep filter are included.
Applications: 2001 to 2019 model year GM Allison Transmissions
Installation Guide: 128051000 HD Deep Al Trans Pan GM Allison_v10C.pdf
- External cooling fins measure 6.25 inches from the gasket face
- Internal heat sinks reduce transmission fluid temps
- 4 quart additional oil capacity
- Decreases trans temperatures as much as 40 degrees
- Robust side ribs provide added strength
- Pan cast from high-strength aluminum alloy
- Large 1 inch drain port
- Billet 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
- Built-in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- Limited lifetime warranty
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (128051000) - Brushed (128051010) - Black (128051020)
Recommended for all stock Allison transmissions. Highly recommended for transmissions equipped with Stage4, Stage5 and Stage6 kits.
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||16" x 15" x 8"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov