Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan Aisin AS69RC
PPE’s Heavy-Duty Transmission Pans hold extra fluid and are cast from high-strength aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. This pan features internal heat sinks and external cooling fins. These cooling fins, combined with the aluminum construction, promote reduced transmission fluid temperatures. Cooler oil lubricates better which helps increase transmission service life and reduce service costs.
The PPE Heavy-Duty Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
Application: AS69RC 2013-2020 3500/4500/5500 Dodge/Ram
- Cast-aluminum construction
- Increased heat dissipation
- External cooling fins reduce oil temps
- Increased fluid capacity
- 1/8" NPT temperature probe access port
- Billet 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||TBD|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov