Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Front Differential Cover - Ford Dana 50s and 60s
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling. Keep your Ford front differential running cool and clean with an upgraded cover from PPE. Made from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
Increased fluid capacity provides increased thermal stamina. This new cover is equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins which increase the pan’s surface area helping dissipate heat. This keeps your differential oil running cooler, the oil will keep its viscosity, helping extend differential service life.
To help keep fluid cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill plug featuring a high-powered Neodymium magnet that will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of your oil before they have a chance to do damage.
Ford Equivalent P/N: DC3Z4033A
Applications: 1999 - 2020+ / Ford / F-250-350 / 10 Bolts / 9.75” Front Gear
Installation Guide: 338041000 Front Diff Cover_v1C.pdf
- Increased Oil Capacity.
- High-Grade, A356-T6 heat treated cast aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation.
- Significant reduction in differential fluid temps.
- Adds additional strength to gear housing.
- Designed with internal ribs that add strength and rigidity.
- Neodymium Magnet Equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Available in 3 finishes:
-Raw (338041000) - Brushed (338041010) - Black (338041020)
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||5" x 13" x 14"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov