Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Deep Transmission Pan - JL/JT Jeep Wrangler - 850RE Transmission
Light-to-light commuting, off-road driving and transporting the additional weight of heavy gear all create high heat inside your transmission. The stock stamped steel pan that comes with your Jeep is poor at heat dissipation. High heat scorches transmission clutches and breaks down fluid which shortens the service life of your rig.
PPE addresses these problems with thick, high-strength cast aluminum which optimizes cooling of transmission fluid much more rapidly than steel. Cast outer fins increase surface area for even greater cooling effects. An additional 2.6 quart capacity has been engineered into the design which increases thermal stamina and helps promote a longer service life.
A powerful neodymium magnet equipped, billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug is included to pull ferrous metals out of your fluid before they can damage the internals.
JL / JT
2018-2021+ JL / JT Jeep Wrangler with 2.0T Gas or Diesel
Will require exhaust crossover pipe modification by moving it backward to fit the V6 gas models
Installation Guides: 228153000 Trans Pan 850RE JLJT Wrangler_v1.pdf
- Increased fluid capacity by 2.5 quarts
- Cast-aluminum construction for increased heat dissipation
- 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped drain plug
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Includes replaceable filter (228058600)
- 1/8” NPT temperature probe access port
- Includes Allen head bolts and flat washers
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||TBD|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov