Deep Transmission Pan - GM Allison 10L1000 - Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum
The Allison transmission has a reputation for performance and longevity. Now that it is available as the 10L1000, the reputation continues for the light truck market.
Get the best protection and performance out of your 10L1000 by upgrading to the PPE Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Deep Transmission pan. The deep PPE Pan Increases fluid capacity by a full gallon which lowers transmission fluid temperature. The engineered design includes cast aluminum fins and heat sinks to improve heat dissipation. The external gussets provide extra support to top flange and increase overall robustness.
PPE includes High-power Neodymium magnet equipped 304 stainless steel drain plug with Viton O-ring seal and a 9/16’’ ORB Neodymium Magnetic Plug with Viton O-ring seals for the fluid level check port. These powerful magnets pull ferrous metals out of the fluid before they can do damage to the internals.
2020+ GM Duramax with Allison 10 Speed 10L1000 Transmission
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts which lowers transmission fluid temperature
- .75’’ inch external fins engineered to utilize underbody air flow
- .75’’ and 1.2’’ internal heat sinks improve heat dissipation and reduce sloshing
- One-inch Neodymium magnet equipped 304 stainless steel drain plug with Viton O-ring seal
- 9/16’’ ORB Neodymium Magnetic Plug with Viton O-ring seals the fluid level check port
- Tapped and plugged 1/8" NPT port for optional fluid temperature monitoring sensor
- External gussets provide extra support to top flange and increase overall robustness
- Compatible with OEM gasket
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.5’’x14.5’’x5.7’’|