GM 1500 Pickup Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
Do you want your truck to sound better and get better performance but not be annoying to drive day-to-day? This kit offers a mellow interior tone with an aggressive sound on the exterior.
These easy-to-install 304 stainless steel exhaust kits use the factory hangers and clear your factory-mounted spare tire. A single 3” inlet pipe splits into two, 2.5” over-axle tail pipes after the 304 stainless steel muffler containing reinforced internal baffles. Exhaust then exits the two large-diameter stainless steel tips.
Tips available in a ceramic coated black or polished finish. A fully-polished kit with brightly polished tubes, muffler and tips is also available.
Kits come complete with hanger hardware, 304 stainless steel clamps and fasteners.
Limited lifetime warranty on PPE 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems. One-year warranty on optional Ceramic Black Coated Tip finish.
- 2008-2013 GMC/Chevy 1500 Pickup 5.3L gas 2WD/4WD (117030020, 117030030, 117033030)*
- 2014-2019¹ (¹LD Classic body) GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab and Double Cab models with 5.3L engines. (117040020, 117040030, 117043030)*†
*Fits 143” and 157” wheelbase versions. Crew cab short bed, and extended cab 8 ft. bed. 143.5” Ext cab standard box and crew cab Short Box 157.5 Ext Cab Long box
†Does not fit 2WD with 2 piece drive shaft.
Installation Guide: 117030020_117030030_117033030 PPE 09-13 GM 1500 Exhaust_v1C.pdf
- 304 stainless steel exhaust tubes and mufflers available in Raw or Polished finish
- Tips available in ceramic coated black or fully-polished
- Easy, bolt-on upgrade
- Complete with all fasteners, 304 stainless steel clamps and hangers
|Part No.||UPC||Years||Tube Finish||Tip Finish|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov