Premium High-Efficiency Engine Oil Filter (AC Delco PF26)
Choose a superior filter the next time you change your PF26 filter. PPE has engineered upgraded features that far-surpass OEM filter performance.
The OEM PF26 filter comes up short with only 259 square inches of 25-30 micron filtration capability. The stock filter has no center core support which can lead to media collapse. The simple leaf spring design to secure the oil seal loses tension and can lead to dirty oil blow-by. The OEM filter bypass valve comes with no seal of any kind.
In stark contrast, the PPE has superior filtration down to 5 microns, 330 square inches of specially engineered media. A perforated metal center core provides media support. Blow-by is eliminated by a coil spring. This filter also includes an integrated magnet to catch ferrous metals and a silicone anti-drain-back valve to prevent the passage of dirty oil. The bypass valve a stiffer spring and a rubber seal. The thicker base plate also has 49% larger passages for higher flow.
There’s no question, the PPE Filter is your best filter choice.
2020+ GM 6.6L Duramax
- 330 square inches of specially engineered 5 micron media
- Thicker threaded plate with 49% larger oil passages
- Silicone anti-drain-back valve
- Perforated metal center tube provides core-strength for filter media
- Bypass valve (OEM required) has a stiffer spring and a rubber seal
- Coil spring eliminates oil blow-by
- Integrated internal magnet with retainer
- Compatible with synthetic and conventional oils